At the conclusion of the first day of showing, we’re throwing a party and everyone is invited!! Here’s what’s on tap, so to speak:
Saturday starting at 4pm
Happy Hour! Beer and wine will be available for purchase
Saturday starting at 5pm
Dinner is served!
Madres Taco Bar
• Freshly prepared tacos on corn tortillas with guests’ choice of Pork carnitas, Pollo a la diabla, or Cumin roasted veggies
• Self serve condiments (diced onions and cilantro, house made chipotle and verde salsas, queso fresco, limes, pickled carrots and jalapenos)
• Cilantro Lime Coleslaw (Fresh chiffonade cabbage with shredded carrots, cilantro and fresh squeezed lime juice)
• Guacamole (Made fresh in house – avocado, fresh squeezed lime juice and salt.)
• A duo of Freshly prepared, house made Salsas: Pico de gallo (with fresh tomatoes, jalapenos, onions and cilantro) and Chipotle salsa (with smoked chiles, tomatoes, garlic and onions)
Dessert served by SubZero Ice Cream
SAFE Costume Contest — The creativity and comedy is on display for the costume class!
The Hobby Horse Challenge — A new event to the SAFE Show that is sure to be a barrel of laughs!
Click here to learn more about the Hobby Horse Challenge!