At the conclusion of the first day of showing, we’re throwing a party and everyone is invited!! Here’s what’s on tap, so to speak:
Saturday starting at 4pm
Happy Hour! Beer and wine will be available for purchase
Saturday starting at 5pm
Dinner is served!
Madres Taco Bar
• Freshly prepared tacos on corn tortillas with guests’ choice of Pork carnitas, Pollo a la diabla, or Cumin roasted veggies
• Self serve condiments (diced onions and cilantro, house made chipotle and verde salsas, queso fresco, limes, pickled carrots and jalapenos)
• Cilantro Lime Coleslaw (Fresh chiffonade cabbage with shredded carrots, cilantro and fresh squeezed lime juice)
• Guacamole (Made fresh in house – avocado, fresh squeezed lime juice and salt.)
• A duo of Freshly prepared, house made Salsas: Pico de gallo (with fresh tomatoes, jalapenos, onions and cilantro) and Chipotle salsa (with smoked chiles, tomatoes, garlic and onions)
Dessert served by SubZero Ice Cream
FREE ICE CREAM for all attendees — sponsored by Snohomish Co-Op
SAFE Costume Contest, sponsored by Creidmount Saddle Club — The creativity and comedy is on display for the costume class!
The Hobby Horse Challenge, sponsored by Mt Rainier Equine Vet — A new event to the SAFE Show that is sure to be a barrel of laughs!
Click here to learn more about the Hobby Horse Challenge!